Mastering Math – It All Adds Up
For many students, Math tends to top the list of the most dreaded subjects. Whether it is the way Math has been taught to students in the past or a lack of foundational knowledge, students tend to perceive Math as an intimidating and complex subject. Like reading, majority of the people are born with the ability to do Math and also be successful at it.
Since 2001, The Tutoring Expert has been empowering students in Toronto with the knowledge that Math is easy and can be fun. Our supportive and nurturing learning environment has helped each and every student achieve and surpass their academic goals for Mathematics.
To be good at Math students require a solid foundational knowledge of the basics. Students with weak basic Math skills in either Number sense and operation, Algebra, Geometry, Measurement, or Data Analysis will find the subject confusing. Since Math relies on these basic building blocks, concepts that are taught without ample knowledge of the above, will not be well absorbed, hence creating a vicious cycle of hate and anxiety towards the subject.
Our experienced team will
- Help identify and fill any gaps in your child’s elementary Mathematical foundation. Since we work with each individuals own pace, the process is effective in motivating your child to learn faster than is possible in a classroom or group setting and also in alleviating past anxiety associated with understanding Math.
- Your child’s confidence in Math will only continue with soar with our weekly sessions that ensure they are not falling behind.
- The abstract nature of Math can tempt even the most brilliant student to question “why they need to learn Math in the first place?” We make Math fun by integrating it with hands on examples and show students how to apply Math in real life.
- Ultimately, even with the most solid background knowledge, to be successful in Math requires consistent practice. At The Tutoring Expert, our staff will ensure your child has adopted effective study skills and is exposed to the perfect balance of homework practice and assessment opportunities.
We offer the following help in Mathematics for Toronto Ontario students
- Elementary Math:Grades K-8
- High School Math:Grades 9-11
Grade 12 Math including:
- Advanced Functions
- Calculus and Vectors
- Data Management
University and College Math :
- All levels
We know Toronto is a large city and providing in-home math tutoring services across all of the GTA is our goal. Give us a call and we will match your child with one of our math tutors in any Toronto neighborhood or suburb.
We currently have Math Tutors available for the following areas:
- Toronto: North York | East York | City Of York |Scarborough |Etobicoke | Downtown
- Halton Region: Oakville | Burlington | Milton
- Peel Region: Mississauga | Brampton | Caledon
- York Region: Richmond Hill | Markham | Aurora/Newmarket | King City | Vaughan/Kleinburg, | Woodbridge
- Hamilton Region: Hamilton | Ancaster/Dundas | Stoney Creek
- Durham: Ajax | Pickering
- Niagara Falls
Don’t see your area here? We are always adding available math tutors so we welcome you to give us a call. Thanks